We have started our new unit of inquiry and today we unpacked the transdisciplinary theme and the central idea. Leave a comment on this post
Work on your personal writing piece for at about 15 minutes each day. You should have three paragraphs by the end of this week.
1) Get the fieldtrip form for ISSEA volley ball opening ceremony event signed by your parents and turn it in by Thursday 01 October 2015
2) Math Mate term 1 Sheet 8 - a loose copy will be given today, this is due by Thursday
3) Share your Mikumi expository writing with me if you have not already done so...it was your homework from last week.
4) Remind your parents to confirm their Parent Teacher Conference time with me via a note in the link book or an email.
5) Work on Math challenge 2 on a piece of paper...check Math challenge tab of this blog
6) Guided Reading- Each teacher will give you your homework depending on the group you are working in
7) Hand in your explorer card by end of this week ( The task will be explained in class during unit of inquiry)
Ella , it's your turn this week to do the reflective blog piece..Good luck!
Check out Lara's reflection on http://istgrade5j.weebly.com/reflections
Please complete the Mikumi expository writing we started today in Writer's Workshop, share a copy with me.
Don't forget to read your guided reading materials.
Have a good weekend.
Choose an expository writing topic discussed in class and write an essay either on Google doc or a piece of paper. You have been given a graphic organiser to plan your writing. Turn in your planner and share your writing with me.
Should Friday Pizza be stopped
NO hat NO play in the sun- Is that a fair rule
PE should be everyday
Can we wear jeans every Friday
Monday 21st September is PEACE DAY
Try and do the following to support this important day:
Guys ...check out we are on the IST blog with our real life Math problem about Mikumi Bake Sale accounts...Well done to you all
Have a great weekend